Online Benefits Enrollment & Electronic Data Interchange
BenefitReady® is a comprehensive online benefits administration tool created, hosted, and maintained by OutsourceOne, Inc. It requires no additional hardware, software, or security investment, just an Internet connection. BenefitReady® facilitates the collection, management, processing, and transfer of all the pertinent data that is typically involved with benefits administration
Features At A Glance
- Online Enrollment - Rules-based, employees see only the plans, rates, rules, and communications for which they are eligible. They may conduct Open Enrollment, New Hire Enrollment, and Life Event Enrollment online.
- Employee Self-Service - Eligible employees can update their profile, dependent, and beneficiary information, view/print election summaries and total benefits compensation statements. They can also access the Knowledge Base area for unlimited access to SPD's, forms, carrier links, benefit calculators and decision support tools, and other company sponsored information.
- Client HR Self-Service - Client Administrators have powerful access to review individual employee details, elections, dependents, and beneficiaries. Clients can add new hires, perform terminations, or enter enrollments for employees that don't go online.
- Reporting - Comprehensive reporting is available for all our different service lines. Reports are driven by client selected criteria for easy ad-hoc results. Privileges can be tailored for clients with multiple locations or subsidiary companies. Exports can be done in Excel or PDF formats, all data is real-time.
- Payroll Deduction Reporting - Our clients receive a file feed or report to be used to update the payroll system concurrent with each payroll cycle. No more calculating and updating one at a time from a stack of change forms, we can submit change files or full replacement files.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) - OS1 manages all 834/5010 HIPAA Compliant EDI data file transfers to and from client carriers and HRIS/Payroll. Our full service approach includes construction, testing, modifications, discrepancy reporting, and annual renewal updates.
- Site Customization - The Open Enrollment window, Knowledge Base resources, user access rules, site colors, and screen text can all be customized to individual client preferences.