FSA & Pre-Tax Benefits Administration
FSA/HRA/HSA & Transit AdministrationOutsourceOne
makes it easy for employers to offer this valuable benefit by taking over all the complex administrative functions and IRC Section 125, 129, 132 compliance requirements. We have administered FSA accounts since 1992 and adopted the popular Debit Card option in 2000. We pay careful attention to the specific needs and rules associated with each of our client's Plans, and we go the extra mile to configure our systems to maximize efficiency and auto-adjudication.
Features At A Glance
- Online Access for Participants - Participants can review all account balance, history, transaction, and demographic data. Both manual and debit card transactions are in one place.
- Online Access for HR - Client can run over 20 real-time reports in .xls or .pdf to review all transaction processing and reimbursement activity, account balances, and enrollee information. You can also look up individual participant details.
- Enrollment Options - Online via BenefitReady®, EDI file feed from another system, telephonic, and paper enrollment are all available options.
- Welcome Packets - Numerous fulfillment options are available to new or open enrollees including a list of covered items, direct deposit instructions, claim form, and claim submission information. Customized for each client.
- Reimbursement Options - Debit Card, Direct Deposit, or hardcopy check.
- Claims Funding - OS1 offers several claims funding options, and does not require pre-funding. ACH or wire transfer from a client controlled bank account is preferred.
- Live Customer Service - Toll-free customer service for FSA participants
- Debit Cards - Available since 2000 at OS1, debit cards are a popular and effective method of simplifying and automating much of the transaction and reimbursement process.
- Dependent Debit Cards - We can issue additional cards that can be issued with dependent's name on it - free!
- Client Logo - Thermal Imaging of Client logo available to promote branding and avoid confusion.
- Auto-adjudication - IIAS, co-pay matching, recurring expense and other configuration settings minimize substantiation requests.
- Priority Stacking - Multiple accounts can be set-up on the same card such as an HRA and Limited FSA with one designated to pay first, once exhausted the other pays out.
- IIAS Standards - Fully implemented