OutsourceOne's Back Room (BPO) Services
OutsourceOne has leveraged twenty-five years of benefits administration to offer full back room services for broker and administrators who want to outsource processing and customer service to focus on marketing and client service.
OutsourceOne is an experienced back room administrator, with full white label services including:
- FSA/HRA/HSA and Transit administration
- COBRA administration with COBRA alternative included
- Full Service Center-telephonic, email, mail
- Single bill, automated billing and reconciliation
White Label Back Room Full Service Debit Card Account Administration, Service Center, and COBRA Processing with Integrated Voluntary Products Revenue Stream
FSA/HSA/HRA/TRANSIT - Full service back room processing services including:
Full Service Center
- System set up to ensure maximum auto-substantiation of debit card claims, increasing participant satisfaction AND participation
- Branding or portal page Automated claims debit from designated client account(s)
- Claims processing/substantiation and customer service
- Online enrollment (where needed)
- Online claim and balance information
- Online, on-demand reports
- Quarterly or annual account statements online
- Discrimination Testing and Plan Documents
- To your customers, we are YOUR service center
- Dedicated toll free numbers
- State of the art phone systems and reporting
Back room COBRA administration that includes an INTEGRATED COBRA alternative.
Single Bill, Automated Billing and Reconciliation
- Online participant access
- Online availability of reporting and statements for administrators
OutsourceOne can simplify your billing processes and provide one bill to your clients.
- Client Cuts One Check - OS1 disburses appropriate payment with back-up to each vendor, this simplifies the monthly process for Clients and reduces Accounts Payable work too.
- Auto-Reconciliation - Auto-Reconciliation is performed as the system tracks and reports retro debit and credit adjustments to premium, based on eligibility changes made in each monthly billing cycle.